Boost Cooling Efficiency by up to 40%
Key Benefits of Hot Aisle Containment
Hot aisle containment systems can deliver a wide variety of benefits to a company.
- Increases cooling capacity and efficiency
- Eliminates Data Center hot spots
- Reduces energy consumption
- Optimizes Data Center equipment performance
- Increases rack population
- Boosts equipment/data center uptime
- Extends hardware life
- Supports higher-density server applications
- Eliminates cool and hot air mixing
- Reduces carbon footprint
Pros of Hot Aisle Containment systems
- Data Centers open space is a cold environment
- Usually a more effective way of cooling
- Excels in most data center environments
- Provides more surface area for “cold sinks” in case of power/generator failure
Cons of Hot Aisle Containment systems
- Usually more costly than Cold Aisle
- Requires contained path to re-circulate air
- Higher temperatures in hot aisles can create hotter environments for workers
Hot Aisle Containment systems are generally more efficient than Cold Aisle Containment systems and extend run time in the event of cooling system failure. Altimir follows industry-recognized protocols and solutions for installing and maintaining data center best practices.
Not sure if an HAC system is right for you? Consult one of our technical consultants to help you decide. Call us at (828) 395-6597.